Critters Corner

a virtual experiment

My Photo
Name:
Location: MN, United States

I like Fly Fishing and all the places and people that it has introduced me to. I also like tying flies and am an active member of St. Paul Fly Tier's Club. I am married to a wonderful gal who loves to go on adventures with me and enjoys my inner childs enthusiasm for new experiences and lifes offerings.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Last weekend

Ok, so I have a short recap of last weekend (the opening of WI Catch and Release season)

Friday:
Worked at day job, then at the Fly Angler

Saturday:
Worked at the Fly Angler, then went to a Materials Swap (which was just a nice social event in disguise) that evening.

Sunday:
I wake up to hear sleet/rain on my bedroom window, so I slept in. We did our Taxes for 5 hours and then that pretty much shot up the day.

Monday:
After I got home for work, I packed for my Annual Lake of the Woods ice fishing trip. We take off Thursday morning, but since Tuesday and Wednesday I work at both jobs, I figured I should get my act together before I had to scramble and forget something improtant while I had the time.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home