Critters Corner

a virtual experiment

My Photo
Name:
Location: MN, United States

I like Fly Fishing and all the places and people that it has introduced me to. I also like tying flies and am an active member of St. Paul Fly Tier's Club. I am married to a wonderful gal who loves to go on adventures with me and enjoys my inner childs enthusiasm for new experiences and lifes offerings.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas shopping...

Christmas shopping sucks! The crying kids, the scolding parents, the merchandise strung all over the floor and shelves, the general madness of "mission" to find the "special" gift. We rewarded ourselves with a trip to Chipolte for burgers and Drinks.

I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up the mail today. In the latest edition of Fly Fisherman magazine, they have an article on the Blue River in Colorado. So what you ask, well it happened to be where I caught my first Cutbow this summer.

Tomorrow morning if things work out, I will be hooking up with some friends from the fly tying club and we will practice casting at a local dome with pointers from Bob Nasby. I am looking forward to that! A bonus is that it will be especially savored since our weather forecast says that the high will be in the single digits. [My wife says hi to everyone by the way]

I'll let you know how tomorrows casting goes.

-Critter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home