Critters Corner

a virtual experiment

My Photo
Name:
Location: MN, United States

I like Fly Fishing and all the places and people that it has introduced me to. I also like tying flies and am an active member of St. Paul Fly Tier's Club. I am married to a wonderful gal who loves to go on adventures with me and enjoys my inner childs enthusiasm for new experiences and lifes offerings.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Nothing to report


Nothing to say really, I jut thought I'd blog something. So...I tied up two dozen EHC (half black and half natural) this past week. I also picked up another fly tying book with a bunch of neat UK patterns. I like the UK style of tying, not sure why. Enter the Holiday season, last minute travel details as well as Christmas purchases have been made. Long hours have been put in between my current job and my "part-time job." Thankfully I will be closing that chapter and replacing it with a different job that is truly part-time and closer to home. Much caffeine to help me through the long days. Many suppers out on the town and holiday treats have been consumed - tis the season!

-Critter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home