Critters Corner

a virtual experiment

My Photo
Name:
Location: MN, United States

I like Fly Fishing and all the places and people that it has introduced me to. I also like tying flies and am an active member of St. Paul Fly Tier's Club. I am married to a wonderful gal who loves to go on adventures with me and enjoys my inner childs enthusiasm for new experiences and lifes offerings.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Quotes

I was going through some quotes this morning and found two that made me chuckle and thought I would share them with you.

"Zen and the art of ice fishing is an oxymoron."
--author unknown

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."
--John Gierach

Here is another that I liked;
"Remeber, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream."
--W.C. Fields

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home